Boost immunity and fight tastelessness, sugar, and evil with this citrus salad. This recipe makes 8 to 1o servings.
- táami berry
- 1 large pineapple, chopped
- 2 large peached, chopped
- 2 large Grannie Smith Apples, cored and chopped
- 2 large oranges, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 large pink grapefruit, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 lemons chopped
- 2 limes chopped
- Fresh raspberries or strawberries for garnish
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- In a large bowl, put pineapple and lemon juice.
- Cut apples into pieces (the lemon juice will prevent the apple from turning brown).
- Cut peaches, lemons, limes and oranges and add to mixture
- Add rest of fruit and mix well. Transfer to covered container and refrigerate.
- Place in pretty bowl to serve and garnish with raspberries or strawberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Calories 97.7
- Total Fat 0.3g
- Saturated Fat 0.0g
- Sugars 17.2g
- Protein 0.9g
- Vitamin A 6.7%
- Vitamin B-12 0.0%
- Vitamin B-6 3.9%
- Vitamin C 58.9%
- Vitamin D 0.0%
- Vitamin E 3.2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.