This is a fruity, hearty and tasty recipe. With táami berry, you might say that it is the most delicious recipes…ever. This recipe makes 4 servings.
- 1 táami berry
- 2 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Orange juice
- 10 Tbsp Cider vinegar
- 2 Tsp Finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Cups Cooked whole-wheat couscous
- 1 Cup Chopped nectarine
- 1 Cup Mixed fresh berries, such as blueberries and raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Toasted sliced almonds (see Tip)
- Whisk oil, orange juice, vinegar, shallots, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add cooked couscous, nectarines, berries and almonds; gently toss to combine.
- TIP: To toast sliced almonds, heat a small dry skillet over medium-low heat. Add nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly browned and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Calories 426.2
- Total Fat 10.1g
- Saturated Fat 1.0g
- Sugars 9.0g
- Protein 12.0g
- Vitamin A 2.9%
- Vitamin B-12 0.0%
- Vitamin B-6 1.4%
- Vitamin C 24.4%
- Vitamin D 0.0%
- Vitamin E 9.7%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.